Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I really hate to complain but

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I really hate to complain but

    CC or Rock, could either of you please explain to us what/if Hostboard is doing anything at all about the down times/slow times on the board. They can't say that it is just the LPD forums, it is also with hostboard. I posted the problem on the help desk a few days ago, but I have no response to it at all. Yesterday, it was down about all day. We all know you are trying hard to get this resolved, but some of us would like to know what is happening and why it is happening.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I really hate to complain but

    I've posted on the same Help Desk thread, wondering what's causing the problem and what the status is. Steven nor Adam either one have gotten back to me personally.

    Like I said in that HD thread--the problems tend to happen in the early mornings, and then the speed picks up from about 10-10:30am and on through the day, and then the cycle continues the next morning.

    I had that phone call with Steven last week, and told him that the downtime problems and the moderation tools were paramount to getting his software to be successful. He realizes that, and he and Adam have some backing from 1) a software design firm that Adam works for, and 2) more developers on their HostBoard Staff. Hopefully, within a month or so--these problems will all be fixed and there will even be some enhancements, hopefully. We have yet to see that though.

    I just hope they're working on the issues as we speak and are able to figure something out. Rest assured--if I hear anything, I'll share it here too.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •